CALL US TO HELP YOU CREATE YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY
Or enter your phone number and
let us call you back.
Four Seasons Explorer bears all the elegance and highly personalised service of the Four Seasons brand, wrapped in the intimate ambience of a luxury three-deck catamaran. Choose between a 3 - 4 night cruise Nothward or Southward between the two Four Seasons properties Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru or join the gentle 7 night cruise for more time exploring this glorious tropical paradise. With just 22 berths, share this exclusive experience with like-minded discerning travellers, or if you prefer, ask us about hiring the Explorer for exclusive use.
A typical day on Four Seasons Explorer may include the following:
- Start the day with an optional sunrise dive
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast served on board
- After breakfast, prepare for the morning two-tank dive, which will be spent exploring a vibrant thila and an overhang full of soft corals
- Those who aren't diving can snorkel with the marine biologist or soak up the sun on board.
- Enjoy views of sparkling water and distant islands as you eat lunch on board
- After lunch, set anchor at a virgin island and explore to your heart's content
- Divers can join the pelagics on a channel dive
- Non-diving explorers can waterski or fun-tube in the lagoon After all that activity, finish off the afternoon with a relaxing massage on the beach
- Just in time to enjoy the glorious sunset at sea, take off on a fishing trip aboard a local dhoni boat
- Upon returning to Four Seasons Explorer, sip cocktails on the upper deck before setting anchor and savouring a barbecue dinner on a beautiful sandbank
- Review video highlights of the day with after-dinner drinks in the lounge