We have curated a collection of our top 10 VIP experiences in the USA, from dining with your favourite celebrity to a photography class with a top photojournalist. Let us take you there in style with American Airlines & British Airways.
MEET YOUR FAVORITE CELEBRITY FOR LUNCH
1. We can arrange a private meet & greet or even lunch with your favorite young celebrity! Learn more about their life and enjoy some quality time together. Possible favorites include Zac Efron, Miranda Cosgrove, Selena Gomez, Kendall Jenner, Emma Roberts, Cody Simpson, Demie Lovato, and Channing Tatum. Other celebrities upon request and price based upon availability and date.
THE MAGIC OF MOVIE-MAKING
2. For young adults that are more interested in the process of movie making than just seeing stars, we can customize an insider immersion into production, cinematography, direction and acting. Special experiences include meeting a young, up-and-coming director for a conversation about movie-making, visiting closed sets of some of the top new movies and TV Shows currently being filmed, taking a week-long “movie-making camp” at UCLA’s film school, studio tour of the Los Angeles Film School, acting classes with a professional acting coach, and even the chance to be an extra on a movie or TV show set.
LA LAKERS BASKETBALL EXPERIENCE
3. Your family can be one of the lucky ones that gets featured on national television sitting next to the likes of Spike Lee, Leonardo DiCaprio, Rihanna, and Jack Nicholson court side rooting for the LA Lakers. We can obtain the best courtside seats and VIP hospitality before, during and after the game. For true fans, VIP tours of the locker rooms with a coach can also be arranged before the game. If you really had a great time, you can let one of the players know when you shoot some hoops with them on their personal court at their LA mansion.
INSIDE MIAMI’S ART SCENE
4. Accompanied by a top art advisor, get inside Miami’s flourishing art scene – from access to private family collections to meetings with top gallerists to having a Cuban coffee with an up-andcoming artist exhibiting at Art Basel.
SWIMMING WITH MANATEES
5. Manatees (or Sea Cows) are extremely gentle and amazing giant creatures seen swimming all around Florida. There is only one place in all of the United States – Crystal Springs – where you can actually jump into the water and swim and snorkel with wild Manatees. Sometimes there can be 20 or 30 of them, attracted to the warm natural springs in the area. For this trip, you will need to take a helicopter from Miami (as its over a 5 hour drive) and then our naturalist expert guide will take you to the Springs for the adventure, returning in the evening.
MEET A FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNER IN THEIR STUDIO
6. What better way to shop than with the designer in their studio. Meet Jill Stuart, Max Azria, Hervé Léger or Betsy Johnson to discuss their newest creations and even shop with them in their store (with a discount!).
MAKE YOUR OWN CLASSIC AMERICAN GIN
7. Travel to the private shanty distillery of Allen Katz, one of the world’s top cocktail experts, to make your own private bottle of fine American Gin in the style of Dorothy Parker.
ICE SKATING WITH AN OLYMPIC MEDALIST
8. Choose a private rink or Rockefeller Center for a skating lesson with Sasha Cohen, 2006 Olympic silver medalist and U.S. Champion. Learn basic techniques or even try for that triple lutz. Or just watch Sasha show off her skills to the crowd!
SPEND TIME WITH A FAMOUS ARTIST IN THEIR STUDIO
9. Choose from several of New York’s resident artistic talents like pop artist Peter Tunney or photographer Curtis Kulig and spend time with them in their studios, over coffee or even working on a new piece of art.
PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS WITH A TOP PHOTOJOURNALIST
10. Meet award-winning photojournalist and ICP Professor Natan Dvir to discuss photography techniques and then explore Manhattan’s vibrant neighborhoods and take your own artistic shots.
If you would like to hear more about any of these unique experiences please contact us on 020 7751 0660.