If you're a budding Van Gogh or Picasso and you're looking to brush up on your brushstrokes, why not head for the delightful East Winds Inn, Saint Lucia, where British wildlife artist Brin Edwards will be in residence between 14 - 21 September. Brin works mainly in oils, with a particular focus on birds, and is a long-standing member of the UK's Society of Wildlife Artists.
During Brin's residency, hotel guests will be invited to join in a number of activities and events, including:
- Teaching mornings with the artist, concentrating on landscapes and botanical subjects in watercolour.*
- Invitation to a private viewing with Champagne in the Club House, including a presentation by Brin about his work.
- Brin has illustrated the hotel's Christmas card for many years, and the original artwork will be on display along with other pieces in different styles.
- A bird watching day trip with the artist and a local guide.
* Please note that guests are advised to register their interest in the teaching mornings at the time of booking. Places on the teaching days will be on a first come, first served basis.