Four Seasons Explorer bears all the elegance and highly personalised service of the Four Seasons brand, wrapped in the intimate ambience of a luxury three-deck catamaran. Choose between a 3 - 4 night cruise Nothward or Southward between the two Four Seasons properties Kuda Huraa and Landaa Giraavaru or join the gentle 7 night cruise for more time exploring this glorious tropical paradise. With just 22 berths, share this exclusive experience with like-minded discerning travellers, or if you prefer, ask us about hiring the Explorer for exclusive use.
A typical day on Four Seasons Explorer may include the following:
- Start the day with an optional sunrise dive
- Enjoy a fresh breakfast served on board
- After breakfast, prepare for the morning two-tank dive, which will be spent exploring a vibrant thila and an overhang full of soft corals
- Those who aren't diving can snorkel with the marine biologist or soak up the sun on board.
- Enjoy views of sparkling water and distant islands as you eat lunch on board
- After lunch, set anchor at a virgin island and explore to your heart's content
- Divers can join the pelagics on a channel dive
- Non-diving explorers can waterski or fun-tube in the lagoon After all that activity, finish off the afternoon with a relaxing massage on the beach
- Just in time to enjoy the glorious sunset at sea, take off on a fishing trip aboard a local dhoni boat
- Upon returning to Four Seasons Explorer, sip cocktails on the upper deck before setting anchor and savouring a barbecue dinner on a beautiful sandbank
- Review video highlights of the day with after-dinner drinks in the lounge
3 Nights from £1,929
per person in low season and £2,759 in high season, based on 2 adults sharing a Stateroom on Full Board.