Emirates Palace Annual Maintenance 2016
Between 28 May - 24 September 2016, Emirates Palace will close some areas of the hotel due to annual maintenance and the following facilities will therefore be unavailable:
6 - 20 June 2016 inclusive:
- West Wing Adventure Pool
- Cascades pool side restaurant
The East Wing pool, watersports activities and camel tent will remain available in the East Wing during this time.
14 - 28 July 2016 inclusive:
- East Wing Pool
- Las Brisas pool side restaurant
The West Wing pool, kids club, camel tent and all watersports activities will remain available in the West Wing during this time.
Havana Club - Closed 28 May - 5 June 2016 inclusive
BBQ Al Qasr - Closed 6 June - 24 September 2016 inclusive
Breeze Lounge - Closed 6 June - 24 September 2016 inclusive
Mezzaluna - Closed 18 July - 1 August 2016 inclusive
During the Holy month of Ramadan, 6 June - 6 July 2016 (inclusive), some restaurants and bars at Emirates Palace will close or operate a reduced service as follows:
- Mezzaluna open for dinner after sunset
- Hakkasan open for dinner after sunset
- Las Brisas open from 9.00am till sunset
- Palace Ceremony open 24 hours throughout Ramadan
- Mawal open for Iftar and Suhoor
- Havana Club open after sunset till 2.00am
- Le Café open after sunset till 1.00am
- Le Vendôme closed 6 - 22 June
- Sayad closed during Ramadan
- Mezlai closed during Ramadan
- Etoiles closed during Ramadan
- BBQ Al Qasr closed during Ramadan
- Breeze Lounge closed during Ramadan
- Cascades closed during Ramadan
During Ramadan, the all-day dining and buffet services of some outlets will also be relocated - please ask us for further details.
In respect of the local culture, designated areas in and around the hotel will be reserved for non-fasting guests from sunrise to sunset.
The dress code throughout Ramadan is also more restrictive, so shoulders and legs must be covered at all times and flip flops are not allowed in any of the resort's restaurants. Translucent and/or tight clothing should also not be worn.